Sunday, June 17, 2007

A Father's Day devoted to Poker

I railed Fuel as he won his Main Event Seat on PokerStarsstop by his blog for his write-up and to congratulate.

I finished 28th in the $26k on FullTilt, I was sitting 14th when I tried the Chad move. I was in BB with 43 suited Button raised. Flop was T 5 3 and I jammed the Ace-less flop. Sadly the button was holding TT.

Did manage to double up and get working chips when I was in next BB 1/3 of my stack committed and UTG+1 raised a 43 suited into my T9 suited. We both hist a pair on flop and he cleared out chasers.

Went out a few hands later when with Blinds at 4k/8k I jammed 41k with ATo and was called by big stack with 33 on button. Moral is if you try Chad moves you face the moronic plays that put Chad out too. Props to Lana, MiamiDon and Weak who railed me through tourney end game.

Played more cash than usual, might have shared a 1/2 table with weak_player for 9 hours where I netted $360. Need to work on that hourly rate.

Daughter did wake me up and present me with 2 fine Tommy Bahama shirts and another pair of shorts. By end of day she let me know I was annoying her. She is 12, I am usually annoying.

1 comment:

Chad C said...

You can only win those things with timing, but really I like that play out of the BB. If your timing is on you win a nice pot with no showdown and also send a message to fag button raisers. People who fold their BB all day never win in my opinion. You just have to be really lucky like I have been with the timing :) I wish I was fast enough with screen shots so I could show you the BS I get away with when I win tournaments, it even makes me sick....