Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Mooooooook

Took down my 2nd Mookie of the BBT. I also felt it was unfair for Hoy to put a $11 bounty on me to go out in 1st 5 when I would not be eligible. He manned up and said if I won that I would indeed collect the bounty.

Will have to go back throught the hands for the more interesting ones.

I did play back at Hoy early where I limped UTG, he raised and I shoved, (calling station huh).

Was fortunate that my very limited steals were not played back at, and when I did raise I was played back at with smaller hands with the exception of when my button raise with AQ sooooted was played back at by Astin (who if we read Hoy's playbook is aggressive) I figured he had an Ace and was just off on my read by a single Ace.

Rest of tourney was a blur but did lose to kaellinn18 with AT when Kaellin had A8 and got 8 on river, extra pain when it's river. I tilted a little but shoved next 3 hands with 2 of them being good hands (not just by my stands either).

Heads up with cmitch I spewed chips by slowplaying AA only to see 2 6s hit flop J on turn and 6 on river. Thought NFW he has case 6 and bled. Rallied with a race holding 99 and then finished him off with a trademark lucksac beat. Having a 5:1 chip lead thought my A3 was good but he had 99.

The Donkey Gods Waffles worship rewarded me with 2 3s on flop and victory was mine.

BuddyDank and InstantTragedy provided a great show, to be honest Buddy's pain does add to the enjoyment for me (and probably Sean).

Props to MiamiDon for Final Tabling the Venetian.

Blinders you should have gotten a transfer last night on FullTilt.

Too tired for links, they will come manana.

12 comments:

CC said...

Super, super job, Bayne! Congrats, and sorry we weren't able to hang together when you were here. My loss.

Chad C said...

How do you win those things!!!!! Well I guess open shoving the first hand like I did is a good idea with K5 :) Congrats, maybe you are K.O.D?

cmitch said...

Congrats. Very well played heads up.

jjok said...

J2

Soooooted.

You suck. Is my jealousy and envy evident?

Dude, congrats on another great showing.

Schaubs said...

Congrats Bayne. Nice job.

Matt Silverthorn said...

It was great playing with you last night, Bayne. You sure are tearing up these BBT games. I'm surprised I got the suckout with A8 (my only bad suckout of the whole tournament I think), since Full Tilt hates me. But it worked out in the end for you anyway. Look forward to playing you again.

smokkee said...

from gigli in the MATH to a win in the mOOk. nice turnaround.

MHG said...

Congrats!

Blinders said...

Got it thanks. I did a post dedicated to you today.

StB said...

Damn bayne! Give a little back to the others. Next time in Vegas, I hit the craps table with ya.

CEMfromMD said...

Good job on your 2nd Mookie title.

mookie99 said...

Congrats on the win!