Monday, June 25, 2007

King of Lucksacs wins Triple Crown

IM sent to both MiamiDon and Hoy around 5:00 PDT:
Bayne Steele: Must start motivational process, has anyone ever been defending champion of Mookie Riverchaser's and MATH at same time?

Was card dead early and felt I played well until down to 14.

This hand was 1st key suckout, I still had 10k behind after I bet flop and PokerBrian smooth called. I checked turn while I tried to determine waht pokerbrian called flop bet with and led out with a weak bet on river to draw a raise.

2nd big suckout occurred when I flopped top pair (Aces) from SB against bottom 2 pair in BB (Itsroulette), I rivered 2nd pair after calling flop push and sent itsroullette home earlier than he deserved.

I then played big stack bully while holding a run of cards that Astin would even feel some shame in getting. I don't think anyone was left in greater disbelief than Columbo who went out in a SB v BB unraised pot where he flopped top pair J kicker and I flopped top two pair.

MATH was fittingly finished off when my 43 offest flopped trips and leftylu made an air push at me.

Another Great Show from BuddyDank and InstantTragedy.

As always links later after I visit proctologist to see if it is save to leave horseshoe in place.

As a final treat I thought I would list hands dealt once 6 handed:

Dealt to bayne_s [Jh Ac] "bayne_s raises to 5,100"
Dealt to bayne_s [Kd 8s] bayne_s folds
Dealt to bayne_s [4d 9d] bayne_s folds
Dealt to bayne_s [6h Jc] bayne_s folds
Dealt to bayne_s [Jc 7s] bayne_s folds
Dealt to bayne_s [3d 7h] bayne_s folds
Dealt to bayne_s [7s 7h] bayne_s folds
Dealt to bayne_s [5s 7d] bayne_s folds
Dealt to bayne_s [Ah Qs] "bayne_s raises to 7,400"
Dealt to bayne_s [5h Kd] bayne_s folds
Dealt to bayne_s [3s Ad] bayne_s folds
Dealt to bayne_s [6d Qc] bayne_s folds
Dealt to bayne_s [7h 3s] bayne_s folds
Dealt to bayne_s [8d Th] bayne_s folds
Dealt to bayne_s [Kd 9s] bayne_s mucks
Dealt to bayne_s [5h Ks] bayne_s folds
Dealt to bayne_s [6d 9h] bayne_s folds
Dealt to bayne_s [9h Tc] bayne_s folds
Dealt to bayne_s [4s Ts] bayne_s folds
Dealt to bayne_s [As Ad] "bayne_s raises to 5,100"
Dealt to bayne_s [Jh Jc] columbo:
Dealt to bayne_s [2h Ac] columbo: what I tell u
Dealt to bayne_s [As Td] "bayne_s raises to 6,600"
Dealt to bayne_s [Ad Kc] columbo: gg iggy!
Dealt to bayne_s [2c 8s] bayne_s folds
Dealt to bayne_s [7d 5d] columbo: gooo!
Dealt to bayne_s [Tc Qh] "bayne_s raises to 5,200"
Dealt to bayne_s [3d 6h] bayne_s: gg columbo
Dealt to bayne_s [7c Ks] "bayne_s raises to 5,200"
Dealt to bayne_s [Qh Kh] "bayne_s raises to 5,200"
Dealt to bayne_s [Td Ah] "bayne_s raises to 5,200"
Dealt to bayne_s [8d 6s] bayne_s checks
Dealt to bayne_s [9c Jd] bayne_s calls 800
Dealt to bayne_s [5h 4d] bayne_s folds
Dealt to bayne_s [8d 4d] bayne_s folds
Dealt to bayne_s [2s 9d] bayne_s folds
Dealt to bayne_s [6d 7s] bayne_s folds
Dealt to bayne_s [Js 3d] bayne_s folds
Dealt to bayne_s [Qs Ts] "bayne_s raises to 5,200"
Dealt to bayne_s [8s Jd] bayne_s checks
Dealt to bayne_s [Ts 4s] "bayne_s raises to 5,200"
Dealt to bayne_s [8s 2s] bayne_s checks
Dealt to bayne_s [4s Ad] "bayne_s raises to 5,200"
Dealt to bayne_s [4d 3h] bayne_s checks

7 comments:

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Just incredible man.

CEMfromMD said...

Fantastic job man. Some of the cards you were hitting we just sick though!

As to you comment on my blog, I actually am from Frederick Maryland, so I know exactly where you are talking about with the Golden Mile and Shookstown Rd.

Astin said...

Unbelieveable man. Congrats yet again. I bow to your lucksack ways. :)

BigPirate said...

I timed out on a hand I had raised and you re-raised all-in. I would have called (probably behind but with a chance). I have to quit playing so many tables at once.

Nice run. Didn't they make a movie about this called The Never Ending Story?

Schaubs said...

You are the man!! well done!

Schaubs said...

The Bayne Slam!! Not since Tiger in 2000 has anyone dominated like that.

smokkee said...

shit is gettin' old.