Friday, June 01, 2007

My 1st Rebuy Win

Blew a big chip lead against BuddyDank then had an aw-fawk-it moment with the under-side of an OESD and took down Kat's Friday Donkament. Failed in my goal to personally stack waffles.

But was patient enough to wait for cards and took a lot of TripJax chips with a KK in small blind and the rest with a TT when his AK lost a race.


While playing a .5/1 cash table I found a player who loved his top pair 2nd/3rd kicker.
1st stacking he limped UTG with a KJ and we saw K 4 2 flop when I was holding 42 sooted. In my defense Smokkee even plays suited 1 gappers when he gets to check in BB. I bet pot was raised and called. when harmless looking 7 came on turn I bet pot again and he pushed his KJ and failed to suck out.
2nd stacking it folded around to me in SB and I just completed with AQ, he raised from BB with AJ and flop was a very pretty A Q 7 rainbow. Betting was same as previous hand and he got up in disgust after 2nd stacking.
For a small fee I can reveal player_id.



4 comments:

Chad C said...

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but a re-buy win in a glorified sit n go with bloggers does not count as an official win :)

bayne_s said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bayne_s said...

I don't really think you hated saying that Chad.

For you fee for TPGK = stack has increased

Stuart said...

I can't believe people actually use that 3D view .... the top down view is so much easier to follow!