Thursday, March 06, 2008

4 Down 51 to go

Riverchasers tonight. PLO w00t.

I started Mookie poorly by trying to bluff LJ off a hand pre-flop. She had TT and I was left with 135 chips. I was then forced to follow The Ten Commandments of Donkey Poker Donkette created. I have to admit that was rather fun, I jammed about 3 times an orbit if I had a blackjack 19 or better or pair, doubled up 1st against LJ with KJ vs AQ, then against Hellory with A8 vs. AQ. There must have been a couple of more as I was around 2500 chips at the 1st break and I stopped jamming for a while.

Halfway through the 2nd hour having somehow gotten to 5k chips I jammed TT over Surflexus raise (he had AK) and he won his 375th consecutive coinflip in the Mookie to eliminate me.

Dookie was amazing as I think it finished in under an hour.
I laid an awful beat on Donkette calling off all my chips with just a gutshot knowing she had AA and rivered it but then was eliminated by Chad when I called his AA with 4 connected rags and flopped 2p + gutshot but turn counterfeited me after I jammed flop.

1 comment:

RaisingCayne said...

PLO!? Eh. Care to make a 'Last Shorter?!'

Good luck tonight!