Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I run so bad

Evil Wonka gave me a lot of chips when his AK lost to my AA, then he got a lot more chips back when his QQ went two flush runners to beat my QQ on a J hi flop.

In dookie UnTiltable15 (who I have seen on the cash PLO tables quite frequently) decided he was bored and raised the stellar K537 pre and called a jam.

bayne_s shows [Js Ks Ac Ah]
UnTiltable15 shows [Kh 5h 3d 7c]
Uncalled bet of 165 returned to bayne_s
*** FLOP ***
[8s Jd 5d]
*** TURN ***
[8s Jd 5d] [8d]
*** RIVER ***
[8s Jd 5d 8d] [5s]

This river kept him alive and he potted every bet for the next 30 minutes probably eliminating 70% of Dookie field.

I went out 3rd when his [Jd 5h 3h Td] all in pre caught
*** FLOP ***
[Ah 2h 4c]
at least I won a last longer with Drizz too.

Two non-poker related piece of advice:
If your wife (or girlfriend) asks you what a prostitute could do that's worth $4300?
"Leave afterward" is a bad answer.

Don't piss off Keith Olbermann

1 comment:

JD Schellnutt said...

check out untiltable15 post about the Dookie tilt induced performance.
JD (Jerkoff Donkey)