Thursday, March 27, 2008

Is Waffles multi-Accounting?

jimmyc676 (Observer): # @!! off

Last night in $4k PLO I had a bad AAJ6 1 suit so I limped, in BB Jimmy had KK64 1 suit and min raised after SB completed. Jimmy only had 1700 behind so I reraised to 700, SB folded and Jimmy jammed. KK64 doesn't play that well post flop. Odds aren't quite as bad as hold'em but if you get your money in at 31% and lose why are you pissed off?

Got crippled late in $4k when a flopped oesd called off 6k of 7k chips on flop and turned straight and my set failed to boat up.went out later when I jammed KK into BB AQJ2 and he caught AQsA board.

I either bluffed PirateLawyer early or caught him bluffing in RiverChasers early, then I got moved to the Canadian table briefly with Kat and Astin but then I was moved to a blackjack table. If they had 20 they were jamming.

QJo reraised jammed my 77 and I was getting 2:1 so I called, river Q.
KQo jammed, TT called, Q on river.
QJo jammed , AA called J on flop Q on river.
I finally picked up a 20 and lost when PirateLawyer's QQ held against my JJ.
Apparently I failed to recognize the BlackJack hand's that were winning had Queens.

I will probably miss Saturday's with DrPauly, Saturday 1:20 pacific on Stars, password:taopoker and the 20k Guaantee PLO on FullTilt.

One of daughter's drawings was selected (amongst many other members of art class) for display in local musuem. As of 7 pm my ban on attending has been lifted.
A list of rules has been imposed:
1) Address her by name only, NO NICKNAMES.
2) She will select clothes I am to wear.
3) If the boy that makes her stomache "queasy" approaches her I am not to speak, stare or any other act to embarrass.
4) No stories (especially from when she was younger)
By tommorrow I am sure more rules will be imposed.

4 comments:

Shrike said...

You caught me bluffing with bottom pair early on, Bayne. It's up (along with many, many other HHs) from my roller-coaster ride in the RC. I played the whole tourney with the mantra "what would lucko do?" . . .

SirFWALGMan said...

I thought that KK74 vs AAK8 s00ted was better than 31%.. I mean I got stacked 2x last night when KK74 vs AAK8 hit a K on the flop and 9926 vs AAH2 s00ted hit a 9 on the flop. I flopped 2 of my s000t but not good enough. The first hand was all in pre-flop. That game ended fun when I flopped a set of sevens against Queen with a ten kicker. No draw on the flop. All the money goes in.

Donkette said...

It's funny the hubby and I have the same list of rules!!!!

Riggstad said...

When a boy walks up to my daughter, I stare at his father...

slowly enlosing the fingers of my left hand over the fist of my right, a'la Fonzie in Happy Days.



Gets me to a lot more functions without being tethered to their stupid rules. :)