Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Bodog Skillz


How many chips does PokahDave have? Am I looking at this wrong?
I made it to money in Bodog but went out 8th when all in pre JT lost to AK in spite of nice J98 flop. I shut down the table as Smokkee always does a better job reporting results.
PLO Skillz had some cutting edge of hand selection theory on display. Unfortunately by the time I realized that J533 no suits was a raising hand I went even more card dead. I then made mistake I had determined was deadly, don't represent a hand against bloggers. Not only that I made the play against the worst poker player in world, who as long as he is not all in and has at least 4 outs thinks he's made an outstanding play. My bottom 2p with double gutter did not improve. Good PLO players might fold top and bottom pair on for fear of BB or one of 2 players remaining to act having flopped a straight. He used my chips well to bust out soon after my exit. Congrats to Smokkee on the win.
I did win a couple of last longer bets with lucko for the Blogger PLO and $4k PLO. His skillz exit got his his money in behind but as favorite (only to learn a blogger couldn't fold an overpair for all his chips), missed his $4k exit. Luckily he can afford it after finishing 5th in the $32k Guarantee. On playing styles alone I have to figure I am a 3:1 favorite in a last longer.
Mookie is at 7:00 Pacific with more PLO fun with bloggers available in the Dookie at 8:30 Pacific.

4 comments:

lj said...

easy money, right? ;-)

lucko said...

Rigged!

Unknown said...

If I'm up tonight, Mookie buy-in next week last longer in the Dook?

That is if I don't spaz out with the rest of my depleting bankroll playing four card bingo prior to the tourneys :)

PokahDave said...

Kurokitty bet something like xx.34 on a hand previous to that. Then I bet 88.88 on the next hand. So there you go...it was all for not as I ran in GCox's Aces.......