Sunday, March 23, 2008

LJ notched me

I railed LJ as she was on her way to a sweet cash for finishing 2nd in $32k as I was at final table of a tournament of my own.


I was only able to finish 3rd. But after weekend PLO futility a change of game and pace was called for.


I have no frcking idea how I did this. I was short in chips early, was all in pre-flop with some marginal hands during 2nd hour and was close to a bottom stack and folding deeper from 27 players left on. 3 handed I was dealt trips (in hand) 4 of 6 hands to really get short.
MATH is Monday at 7 Pacific.

10 comments:

lj said...

wtg!!!!

lucko said...

Well done!!

cmitch said...

Nice score!!! Congrats!!!

Schaubs said...

Awesomeness!

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Nice job Luckbayne!! That is impressive.

But of course I know how you did it. Suck out like a motherfucker.

smokkee said...

vn cash Bayne!

jamyhawk said...

Blogger weekend of cashes!!!!!
Great job.

PokahDave said...

nice cash....

StB said...

You just keep toying with us on Saturday afternoons.

Jordan said...

What a weekend. Congrats, Bayne.