Monday, March 03, 2008

5th will have to do

Quote of the day:
Fuel55: i could make $100K a day if i was lucky as you

Early in Math I played back at lucko from SB with AQo.
Flop came 3 small with 2 diamonds and I had Ad so I fired a pot size bet. Lucko jammed and since his stack was reduced I felt pot committed. AQo was dog to 97s put lucko did not catch up.

Fuel was trying to trap me when I was button and he was BB.
1st trap failed horribly when I hammer raised and he smooth called with QQ.
Flop was K22 and I bet because I am a man. Fuel min raised since he is also man and I minraised back. Ace on turn spooked him more and he folded. Fuels read was correct when he said "No Fawking way you had King"

2nd try he raised my BB with JJ and I called with AT to see a scary TT5 flop, we were both a little wary but I won a decent pot.

Finally put him out of his misery when he reraised my QQ with AQ and none of the 17 aces in the deck appeared.

Went card dead and tried to play a little more aggro, but it's really not my thing. Lost 2 60/40s to seal my fate and go out 5th. Congrats to Nemesis for taking down TOC seat with a well played HU battle with zeroluck001.

Tonight is 1st skill game of BBT3
6:30 Full Tilt

and

Play Bodog's Poker Blogger Tournament Series Tuesday Nights
Next Tournament: Tuesday March 4th, 2008
Start Time: 9:05 pm ET.

Buy-in: $10 + $1
Prize Pool will be distributed as per Bodog's standard multi-table payout table. In addition, the top 5 players for each week also wins T$109 to be used to buy-in to the $100,000 Guaranteed Tournament held every Sunday at 4:00 PM ET. The top 5 bubble players each week win a free buy-in to next week's Weekly Tournament. (T$11 will be credited to these players' Bodog account within 24 hours after the completion of the each tournament)

3 comments:

Breeze81 said...

Congrats on 5th, you played great. I got lucky on your bust out hand to win the 60/40.

I'm going to try to play more events, hope to see you at the tables.

-Breeze81

I did try to post a live blog as I was playing if you want to check it out http://superpowers.typepad.com

Fuel55 said...

I run so goot!

smokkee said...

good shit Bayne.