Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Donked it up in Dookie

My 679T flopped top 2 in Dookie, but KK caught up when board paired other card.

I shoved on worst poker player in world with A rag and chopped with better Ace in Mookie, I fought back from short stack early when KK lost to AT but my AQ missed 11 river outs to not overcome AA.

Finished 4th in $4k, but failed to win prop bet with lucko. I knew he had won before but was a little cheeky taunting him in chat when there were 2 tables left (I did have bigger stack) only to see his AA go down in flames to T973 1 suit. What kind of pot odds does T973 really need?

My Omaroach ways failed me, usually I can pick up one more pot to inflict damage but kept getting really spread out non-paired cards.

4 comments:

lucko said...

I'm willing to up the bet.

:-)

SirFWALGMan said...

Just in case it was not clear to everyone.. Bayne jammed his A8 into my raise and I called with AQ because I know he is a tard.. and we ended up tied when he rivered a gutshot straight.

bayne_s said...

Yes I shoved on Waffles with A8 and he had better Ace.

Could not help myself as I hate him.

Waffles has left off I had 2 straight draws and a 9 would have sweetly sent me the whole pot and made me primary target of today's post rather than 1 of 3.

RaisingCayne said...

A belated congrats on last week's nice cash! Good work!

Good luck in the Riverchasers this evening.