Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Blogger Weekend

Limit O8 Skillz tonight at 6:30 should be my last best shot but being able to cash in Stars $215 buyin O8 and FTOPS O8 in the past means nothing when faced with the quality hands you can run into in a blogger O8 event and the flair for suckoutistry exhibited.

Edit: Strike that it's NL O8, suckoutistry shiould be spectacular.

After careful consideration I have worked out my June Vegas Itinerary

June 7 - Win something in TOC (only two problems with plan so far)
June 8 - Arrive in Las Vegas check in to Bally's

June 10 Wire transfer and form sent I am committed.



Bust out, buy MiamiDon a birthday drink, hopefully belated.

June 14 Fly home

June 15 Celebrate Father's Day with child (she would prefer I stay in Las Vegas as long as she got to go out with her mother).

1 comment:

ElSnarfoGrande said...

Bayne, Snuffy and I are planning to play the PLO at Binions on Sunday the 8th, 150 buyin. Pretty sure that one starts at 4PM, if you can play leave a comment and let us know.

corporationpoker.blogspot.com

-Snarf