Friday, May 23, 2008

Political not Poker

Responding to a question from the Sioux Falls Argus Leader editorial board about calls for her to drop out of the race, Hillary Clinton said: "My husband did not wrap up the nomination in 1992 until he won the California primary somewhere in the middle of June, right? We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California. You know I just, I don't understand it," she said, dismissing the idea of abandoning the race.
Clinton said she didn't understand why, given this history, some Democrats were calling for her to quit.

To paraphrase: If someone would shoot Obama I could win nomination

5 comments:

Julius_Goat said...

Do I sense a "Synopsis of Hill" blog?

KajaPoker said...

omg did she really say that? same thing would apply to the delayed final table of the WSOP, right? same importance, too.

1Queens Up1 said...

she scares me. Fact.

Anonymous said...

Obama sucks balls!

lightning36 said...

I can't believe that everyone made such a big deal out of that comment. Apologizing for possibly offending someone's feelings for something that happened forty years ago? Sheesh.

btw - If the Clintons wanted Obama killed, they would have done away with him the way they did with Vince Foster and countless others ...