Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A tourney centric night

For the 1st time that I can remember I played no cash tables on Wednesday.
Katidude put me out of Dookie when AAxx 1 suit was no match for her 6689 (I think) that called my jam. Astin may have priced her in calling a reraise with TTsomething.

Mookie I some how lost with jackAce to Smokkee's QQ, the KQ who called allin took the main pot teaching Smokkee a lesson that QQ is a walk or fold hand.

I omaroached in $4k to somewhere in the 30s but rankings nemesis Athletic punished my AKJ9 ds with an AAK9.

DDA had another non descript run past 70% of field but failed to cash, I think I am 0 for A side of doubles this year. B side I did okay.


In the interest of avoiding MiamiDon's sword I cannot relay my exit.

Riverchasers is tonight.

Contrary to popular belief I have a social life so will miss.

5 comments:

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

"Contrary to popular belief I have a social life so will miss."

ROFLMFAO

Wait... really? :)

lucko said...

Alan- I assumed that was just a joke.


Well done in the Daily Double B.

lj said...

wtg in ddb! lol at social life. ;-)

Weak Player said...

Uh, Don doesn't have to read your blog. If there is a good place for bad beat stories, this would be the place.

RaisingCayne said...

Nice score in the Daily Double B! Congrats.