Monday, September 24, 2007

Fantasy Football Sucks

In one league I need a big game from Vince Young tonight because I faced team with Ronnie Brown.

In 2nd league I will lose by 2 points because I started Tatum Bell instead of Brian Westbrook.

In 3rd league I started Chris Brown instead of Ronnie Brown.

In 4th league as long as Drew Brees does not go nuts I will win.

My participation in MATH tonight depends on PokerEnthusiast, he is in town and we will probably commiserate about busting out of WCOOP events while Final Tabling same event on FullTilt the same day. He in Razz me in O8.

I will need someone else to bust Hoy, Nemesis and RaisingCayne to maintain my MATH moneyboard leadership.

Did receive this email this weekend:

Hello Bayne,

Congratulations! You busted Chip Jett in a recent tournament. We will becrediting your Full Tilt Poker account with a bounty prize of $20.

We're pleased to send you a t-shirt to commemorate the occasion. To receive a free t-shirt, you must reply to this email including yourcurrent mailing address and t-shirt size. T-shirts are available in thefollowing sizes: M, L, XL, XXL, or XXXL.

Remember, Full Tilt Poker offers a bounty for busting any red proplaying in a scheduled real money tournament. You can collect a bountymatching the tournament buy-in (not tournament fee) up to $200. Sit NGo's are excluded.
We're happy to have you playing at Full Tilt Poker, and best of luck at the tables!

Regards,
Derek
Full Tilt Poker Support

Can't really take a lot of credit for busting Chip he was at ~4 BB due to a brutal suckout followed by a quartering at others hands when I minraised UTG with AA34 (1 suit) he jammed an A34Q which allowed me to reaise rest of table out and no low came.

1 comment:

smokkee said...

i feel your FF pain. nice job busting out a pro. i've never busted a pro in an MTT.