Thursday, September 20, 2007

Time to introduce a new System




I have decided the time has come to adapt a harmless aspect of Bush Administration into my poker play:

A Tilt Advisory System

Low = Green;
Guarded = Blue;
Elevated = Yellow;
High = Orange;
Severe = Red.

Logged on to Full Tilt early enough to play the RiverChaser's, Will not identify player who was a little raise happy buy he definitely moved my Tilt status to Elevated.

Managed to go out pretty early on hand where Emptyman limped UTG Astin raised from an EP and despite alarms going off in my head that UTG had AA I minraised Astin preflop with my TT. Managed to self cripple forcing AA all in and Hoy put me out of my misery with KQ vs. my AT with a river K.

I exited early enough that I entered the $28k, and at 2230 saw 64 people entered in $750k Guarantee Sat. MiamiDon had pointed out that these had an overlay every day this week. A jackAce was kind enough to double up my AK 1st hand and getting seat for Sunday was relatively easy. Cashed in $28k at 91st reducing tilt level.

Thirsday Night was a big night in the Bayne household. Premiere of Survivor China was the big event. The daughter can probably answer any trivia question about any previous season of Survivor. Right now she is in study phase to select her favorite to root for. I was born in year of Tiger, wife was born Year of the Dragon. Daughter is Mommy's girl so she is rooting for the Dragon Team. I am naturally relegated to rooting for Tiger. It's her rule I must oppose.

This hand at cash reduced Tilt Level to Green:

Full Tilt Poker Game #3625709043: Table WPTfan.com - $0.50/$1 - No Limit Hold'em - 23:37:43 ET - 2007/09/20
Seat 1: bayne_s ($104.35)
Seat 2: Dreamclown96 ($111.80)
Seat 3: Innman ($113.05)
Seat 4: kaellinn18 ($117.30)
Seat 5: Tufro ($102.50)
Seat 6: western_home ($119.75)
Seat 7: hemipoker ($98.20)
Seat 8: willinpx ($135.50), is sitting out
Seat 9: Jigsaw29 ($56.80)
Dreamclown96 posts the small blind of $0.50
Innman posts the big blind of $1
The button is in seat #1
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to bayne_s [9c 8c]
kaellinn18 foldsTufro folds
western_home calls $1
hemipoker calls $1
Jigsaw29 folds
bayne_s calls $1
Dreamclown96 folds
Innman checks
*** FLOP ***
[7h 3c 6s]
Innman checks
western_home bets $2
hemipoker calls $2
bayne_s calls $2 loose call with 2 "overs + oesd"
Innman calls $2
*** TURN ***
[7h 3c 6s] [5h]
Innman checks
western_home bets $6
hemipoker has 15 seconds left to act thinking
hemipoker raises to $16
bayne_s has 15 seconds left to act
I can think too, decide to act like I want pot now with backdoor flush draw
bayne_s raises to $30
Innman folds
western_home folds
hemipoker has 15 seconds left to act
hemipoker calls $14
*** RIVER *** [7h 3c 6s 5h] [Ad]
hemipoker has 15 seconds left to act
hemipoker bets $65.20, and is all in
bayne_s calls $65.20 would be rude to think here
*** SHOW DOWN ***
hemipoker shows [4d 4s] a straight, Seven high
bayne_s shows [9c 8c] a straight, Nine high
bayne_s wins the pot ($205.90) with a straight, Nine high
hemipoker is sitting out
** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $208.90

2 comments:

lj said...

yay for satellite. no more complaining about bad beats mr. turn the straight and stack someone.

jamyhawk said...

Nicely done.
That advisory system just might catch on.