Wednesday, October 24, 2007

#36 On BBT Points board

I checked the BBT leaderboard and saw I am #36. Off to a disappointing start but played fine in the Big Game despite early exit and my MATH play saw an unfortunate AQ lose to 34o who called my shove. Lucko then raised my BB a few hands later when I may have been pot committed posting BB but certainly pot committed with a call and I folded a T5 post flop with ragged flop. This may have been worst tourney play I have made in a while. I was going to stop and go but lucko has to call with 1 over or underpair so I should have done it anyway and prayed for 10 but screwed up. I have got to finish better in the Mookie tonight:

Tournament: The Mookie
When: Every Wednesday. 10pm ET
Game: NLHE Deepstack
Buyin: $10+1Password: vegas1

Evil FullTilt's bonus Medal Marketing campaign has been a success. Since 140 medals can be exchanged for a $26 token each medal is worth 18 cents. I shared this calclation with Alan but still I try to get medals.


On positive side the main reason for the ridiculous points is finding a Full Table $8/$16 Limit O8 game most nights which I have been grinding a decent profit at. The bankroll is ebbing up but still far away from $7k goal set for December 7. Rakeback this month will undoubtably be a record.

I am still running bad in MTT's!

*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to bayne_s [Td 9d]
eskimovenom: funny
WVUCoReY folds
gihe111 raises to 80
he has played a lot, don't know how big a range to put him on yet for EP minraise
eskimovenom folds
Escherrocks folds
binky3000 folds
Crooklyn75 folds
jytrius folds
BobnFestus folds
bayne_s calls 40
*** FLOP *** [8h Jh 5c]
bayne_s has 15 seconds left to act
bayne_s checks
gihe111 bets 180
jytrius has returned
bayne_s calls 180 I don't hate flop it is early
*** TURN *** [8h Jh 5c] [7c] Bingo
bayne_s bets 540
gihe111 raises to 1,560, and is all in
bayne_s calls 1,020
gihe111 shows [4h 9h] This is a little outside range I put him on
bayne_s shows [Td 9d]
*** RIVER *** [8h Jh 5c 7c] [Qh] Standard
gihe111 shows a flush, Queen high
bayne_s shows a straight, Queen high
gihe111 wins the pot (3,660) with a flush, Queen high
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 3,660 Rake 0
Board: [8h Jh 5c 7c Qh]
Seat 1: jytrius (button) didn't bet (folded)
Seat 2: BobnFestus (small blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 3: bayne_s (big blind) showed [Td 9d] and lost with a straight, Queen high
Seat 4: WVUCoReY didn't bet (folded)
Seat 5: gihe111 showed [4h 9h] and won (3,660) with a flush, Queen high

2 comments:

Buddy Dank said...

I think it needs to be pointed out that you are #36 because everyone tied for LAST with ZERO points is listed alphabetically. :)
See you at the Mook!

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

The only way I can make a similar FTP points post would be if I get 20 bonus medals in one day... That's almost $4. Totally worth it...