Monday, October 29, 2007

My trap worked

That Chris Ferguson Full Tilt Commercial hits home now. Early on Evy35 made a reasonable pre-flop call defending SB with AQ. Flopped top pair and action was a pot sized bet which I smooth called.

Maybe I jam here a blogger folds TPTK.

hahahahahaha

Q on turn and action is Evy35 bets half pot and I jam and get called. Odds of top trips, top kicker folding nil. Odds of running into Q8s non-zero.

The river Ace rather than one of the other 7 outs was a kick to nuts but IGH early again.

Cashed in 50-50 when just before bubble I jammed JJ into KK to be crippled and just after bubble AQ lost to the button's super-donkey dominated KT. If BWoP had bigger ego she would play KT too.

4 comments:

Schaubs said...

That is sick.

BWoP said...

KT? The Perfect Korean?

Nah, that's not me.

Nowhere close.

I'm probably a 7 at best, and K-7 sucks.

smokkee said...

you've lost your touch.

Evy35 said...

i would say i was sorry for hitting that river card, but i'd be lying...:)